It is with a great pleasure that we will welcome you for this brand new edition of the Python French Conference.
You've got your ticket, have you got a place to stay ? your means of transportation ? It seems that you are all set already !
To make this conference a success, we want to ask you to endorse and make sure people follow the rules of our code of conduct.
It has been improved this year to reflect a little more the spirit of openness and kindness with which our association and our community would like to welcome you again this year.
It will be printed and display at the rooms' entrance during the event but don't hesitate to read it again one more time before joining us.
Take this opportunity to meet the diversity team which will be there for your during the event to listen to you and answer your questions.
Here are some practical details
- gates open at 8h30. A breakfast will be offered.
- a welcoming keynote is at 9h
- tomorrow, in the end of afternoon, the stadium next to the venue will a host a football game. If you come by metro, take care to buy your ticket before. If you come by car, good luck.
- sunday morning, the AFPy will have its general assembly at 9h. If you with to vote, ensure to have paid before saturday at 18h (go to https://www.helloasso.com/associations/afpy/adhesions/formulaire-d-adhesion-a-l-afpy )
- for lunch, 3 food trucks will be present on the parking. Please take some cash.
- all sessions will be filmed, and transcribed to text that will be displayed in each room
See you tomorrow :)